Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daily Doodle - September 6, 2011


It’s a serious business, food poisoning. I wouldn’t dream of making light of someone’s suffering, but in this case I’ll make an exception.

In the early days of our relationship, Tom would occasionally go out with the lads, play some NTN trivia and have a pint or two (or three or four). So when my beloved arrived home late one night in a rather inebriated state, I wasn’t too surprised. I ministered to him, offering him a large glass of water and some prophylactic Aspirin and went off to bed. Tom, however, advised me that he would be staying up for a while to “unwind”.

In the early hours of the morning, I was awoken from my sleep by, um, retching sounds which seemed to be coming from the bathroom. I got up to see what was going on and found a pale-faced Tom wrapped around the toilet bowl.

“Ughhhh,” he moaned, “I think it was the pizza.”

To this day, Tom will tell you it was bad pizza…but you and I know differently!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WAS the pizza!

Ori. said...

LOL! I love the final product. Beer can labelled "Pizza." Hilarious and brilliant. Nicely done. :)

Es said...

Thanks Ori