Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daily Doodle - October 1, 2011

If only the world were tea powered…

He does it EVERY day! He has done for the past 21 years. While it’s still cold and dark outside, he drags himself out of our nice warm bed, pulls on his clothes, trogs downstairs to the kitchen and puts on the kettle. When the water’s boiled and the tea’s brewed, he climbs the stairs back to our bedroom cup in hand, stops to give me a warm kiss and deposits a nice, hot cup of tea on my bedside table.  

By my reckoning, that’s at least 7,665 cuppas! That’s a whole lotta tea. To put it into perspective, let’s say I drink my tea out of a 500ml cup. That’s total of 3,825.5 litres of tea, enough to fill the gas tanks of 77 Peugeot 207s!!! Or based on the mileage of aforementioned French vehicle, enough to drive us around the world 1½ times!!!!!

Now if that’s not love, I don’t know what is!



 

No comments: